"And Now For Something Completely Different"
I wrote this while I was sitting, waiting, in court one day.
One day of the great many days I have spent waiting
in various court rooms for this very issue.
in various court rooms for this very issue.
I was waiting for a judge to determine how much Cunt-Tax I owed.
You may be shocked or even taken-aback by my
employment of such a word.
employment of such a word.
But, please trust me dear reader, when I say that
I am confined by the laws of communication and linguistics.
I am confined by the laws of communication and linguistics.
What I am trying to say is,
there are a finite amount of words I have at my disposal.
there are a finite amount of words I have at my disposal.
Abhorrent, though it may be.
To the best of my knowledge, and at the time of this writing,
It remains that the word in question
is the one which best suits my needs,
under auspices of conveying, clearly and unremittingly,
my perceived reality to you, the humble reader.
is the one which best suits my needs,
under auspices of conveying, clearly and unremittingly,
my perceived reality to you, the humble reader.
I use the aforementioned word to
define an instrument of jurisprudence,
which I will define thusly.
define an instrument of jurisprudence,
which I will define thusly.
Cunt-Tax: The sum payment due as penalty for past association and/or affiliation with a person/entity by which is indicative of unsavory, unscrupulous and pernicious character/demeanor. Moreover, the person/entity will falsely present him/her/itself as to having the same/similar beliefs, mores, and values as the person the penalty is being levied against. Lastly, the malicious person/entity may be either male, female, or other in gender.
See Also: filthy-sewer-rat-which-will-pay-the-most-severe-of-price-at-the-hands-of-the-universe-in-the-name-of-balance-and-karma.
I believe that should clear things up for you.
If not, someone somewhere will eventually have to pay a “tax” because of you.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Children of all ages,
Hearken close and you shall see,
The most amazing undertaking in this century.
I now present for you consideration.
"Holding Court"
12 August 2009
9:00 am – 9:55am EST.
1 year, 1 month, and 4 days later
Standing accused,
Without any good reason.
Returning on intervals,
On each single season.
A sadistic ploy,
Without any forethought.
A crucifixion is what,
The adversary sought.
Attentive student,
Of court I am.
Forced in defense,
Returning to stand.
My mind and body,
I lay before.
As the so-called truth,
Crosses the floor.
The Motivation of my nemesis,
Is only the game.
Viewing I, and killers,
And rapist the same.
Bruised and accused,
Battered and weak.
I grovel for justice,
Humbled and meek.
Enduring this torment,
Has become my penance.
Even before,
My judgment and sentence.
So sit as I will,
And withstand this offense.
Unknown and undone,
With no particular significance.
Case Dismissed
wow .... you are amazing and so correct ....
ReplyDeletewhat a trying tribulation to endure during the tumultuous trial of one very dedicated lie!
Death to the cunt-tax!!!